Follow Me

Friday, September 30, 2005

ThE mIcE




It was a fine Sunday, on 25th August 2005. My home was full with kids, two nephews and two nieces, 4th years up to 9th years old, and they are talkative children. These day everybody was enjoying his own activities. My mother was cooking in the kitchen, my dad reading a paper, my brother cleaning up the storage (ups..I don't think he enjoyed it hehehe)and the talkative kids were playing video game. Hey what about me? Ehm, I was enjoying my nap ;)) but it didn't take a longtime.


One shout breaking the silence, "heyyyy there are mice in mom closet!" it caused the kids ran to see what happened and the crowd made the mice scared and jumping all around, jointly they were screaming "WUUAAAAA?.!," and running all over the house. what a noisy it was. I jumped off my bed coz this rush. everyone were hunting the mice! I saw a nephew grabbed a box and threw it at the mouse. It fell off. We thought it's dead, so he came closed to make it sure. But unexpectedly it jumped toward him,






"Mommmyyyy??!!!" he shocking to dead, I saw him pale and almost passed out hihihi. "Hey lady!", Mom called me, "don't just standing there! Take the brush and get them," Oh no..doesn't she know that I'm very scared of mice!.
Well ok, I pretended looking after them in every corner of my house. When I turn back, the mouse right on my face! We stared each other a second...! and then, "kraak!", I threw the brush and we ran way from each other.




I was hiding behind the door, suddenly I felt hit on my butt,"hey, what's up!" My mom slap my but with the brush, "I ask you to throw it at the mouse, not to me!". Sorry mom, I didn't realized it, hehehe...

Before she grumbled longer at me, I pretended joining the kids who are still-hunting them. Finally my brother got it . He said, "lets hunting again next week" Nooo!

No comments: