Follow Me

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The touchy mail of my lovely buddy

I have found myself and got closer to God and realized I don't have to have someone to be happy. We can't find our happiness through someone else, it comes from within.
Posted by Picasa
I am more at ease with myself and have more self confidence in what I can and can't do.

However I do miss having someone to snuggle and cuddle with and to hugg and kiss. I love to feel love from someone, even though I know it is not all there is to life. It is nice.

Yes, it has been too long. But I still don't want to jump into a relationship just because of being lonely. That is the worst way to hook up with someone. It usually is for all the wring reason and doesn't work

No, honesly I said I loved her, Past tense. She tore the love for her out of my heart and it could never be the same again. I still have lots of love but it will be given to another woman. She had her chance. (Dewey Jhonston)

No comments: