Follow Me

Monday, July 02, 2007

A Pray from my lovely Friend

" I thank you Father God that it has been a good day and that it is a good day across the world with Nie and the she is of good health and prosper even as her soul prosters. I thank you that she is healed by the stripes of God and that no weapon formed against her can prosper. I thank you that Nie is a good woman and a virtuous woman and she is blessed. She has been a blessing to me and I feel that she is a blessing to others and that she has a light that shines around the world in her goodness and grace. Nie has touched many lives and I know she loves you God and I just ask that you bless and keep her in all her ways. I ask this in the name of the God, Amen."

Thank to D.Jhonston, thanks for praying me. It heals the sadness in my lonely heart



No comments: